Link to virtual: https://slides.com/vectormiddlesex
1. To make a copy of the slides.com presentation, you need to create an account first! Click login and then use your Google or Facebook account.
2. Personalize the first three slides of your virtual presentation.
3. Read through the presentation once by clicking Present > Open Speaker View
- There are notes built into the presentation that only you can see for each slide.
- The virtual presentation is slightly different than the in-person presentation.
- Make sure you are comfortable with the technological features of the presentation, so that you’re not confused while presenting.
NOTE: You’re in complete control of what slide the customer sees. They can’t go back and forth, but you need to instruct them to press “play” on the video slide. If you want to show them the website slide, you must guide them over the phone to tell them where to click.
4. To share the LIVE link with your customer (the link that allows you to be in control of what the customer sees), click Present > and copy/paste the “Present Live” link in your customer email. It will always be the same link.